Where To Catch Us This Spring
Girls Rock Philly's camp for 2010 is 100% full! We filled up our largest camp week ever in exactly 2 months, so THANK YOU for your record-breaking interest. Still need your fix of rock? Over 19? We've got Ladies Rock Camp happening on Memorial Day Weekend.
- On Saturday, April 10th, GRP was an in-kind sponsor of the Uniquely You Summit at Springside School in Philadelphia! This meant GRP camper DJs & volunteers to answer questions & tell you about our program. Thanks to them all & our camper DJs Maura, Jenn & Candice!
- On Friday, April 16, Sugar Town threw a benefit show for GRP! Thanks to them for their support & thanks to the audiences & bands who played -- we had a great time!
- On Saturday, April 17th, (doors at 7pm) Girls Rock Philly were at LOVE IT: CELEBRATING TEN PLACES WE WANT YOU TO LOVE, celebrating our inclusion on a MURAL. Thanks to your texting, we won a prize (which is not a car, but still awesome).
- On Saturday, April 24, GRP repped at the Fishtown Shadfest & had a great time!
- And on May 14-15, check out this combined party we're holding with Rock N' Roll After School! More details on Facebook or just sign up for the fun at R&RAS.