You can always make a donation to GRP in a variety of ways:
Through the United Way of Southeastern PA, code #48418
Please make it out to “Girls Rock Philly” and mail to:
Girls Rock Philly
1867 Frankford Ave.
Donate Gear & Other Equipment:
Don’t have anymore room for that bass in your closet or maybe even a PA system in your basement? Donate it to Girls Rock Philly! GRP provides musical instruments and other audio gear for our Summer Rock Campers. We also keep our year-round practice space fully stocked with gear so our after school program participants and campers can continue their instrument practice, band practice, and songwriting.
Our Gear wishlist:
- A portable PA system
- Amps of all kinds
- Keyboards & Keyboard Stands
- Short-scale instruments
- Lefty guitars & basses
- DJ equipment, including mixers, turntables, cables, etc.
- Guitars & basses
- Microphones, mic stands & cables
- Drum kits (and various replacement parts)
- Guitar & bass strings
- Old records for DJ practice
- Guitar straps
- Drum heads, drumsticks & drum cases
We are also accepting computer and other electronic equipment for our Afters School Program curriculum! We’re interested in equipment that will allow us to hold workshops on DIY sound recording, video editing, podcasts, blogging, etc.
Our Computer & Electronic Wishlist:
- Zoom Recorder
- Flip Cam and/or other handheld video cameras
- Mac Laptop
- Design software
Interested in making an in-kind donation? E-mail us at email@example.com!
Rocking out takes some serious energy! Girls Rock Philly’s Summer Rock Camp week covers meals and snacks for 50+ volunteers and up to 80 campers from Monday – Friday. Even covering one meal for one day of the week (say, lunch on Monday) will be happily (and hungrily) received. We are also looking for snack donations for our After School Programs which take place year round on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Girls Rock Philly’s food donation wish list includes:
- Morning and afternoon snacks each day of camp week
- Breakfast for each day of camp week
- Lunch for each day of camp week
- Water for each day of camp week
- Coffee for volunteers
- Dining supplies (napkins, utensils, cups, plates)
- Snacks for the After School Program (pretzels, fresh fruit, juice, etc.)
Girls Rock Philly enjoys tax-exempt status for donations, as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization as designated by the IRS.