Here’s how to make a donation to GRP!
Girls Rock Philly is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization as designated by the IRS.
Please make it out to “Girls Rock Philly” and mail to:
Girls Rock Philly
1867 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19125
United Way of Southeastern PA
Girls Rock Philly code #48418
Donate Gear & Other Equipment:
Fill out this interest form to Donate & Loan gear to Girls Rock Philly! Don’t have anymore room for that bass in your closet or maybe even a PA system in your basement? Donate it to Girls Rock Philly! GRP provides musical instruments and other audio gear for our Summer Rock Campers. We also keep our year-round practice space fully stocked with gear so our after school program participants and campers can continue their instrument practice, band practice, and songwriting. Our Gear wishlist:
- PA systems
- Amps of all kinds, particularly bass amps
- Keyboards & Keyboard Stands
- Short-scale instruments
- Lefty guitars & basses
- DJ equipment, including mixers, turntables, cables, etc.
- Microphones, mic stands & cables
- Old records for DJ practice
- Guitar straps
- Drum heads, drumsticks & drum cases
We are also accepting computer and other electronic equipment for our Afters School Program curriculum! We’re interested in equipment that will allow us to hold workshops on DIY sound recording, video editing, podcasts, blogging, etc. Our Computer & Electronic Wishlist:
- Zoom Recorders/portable audio recorders
- Flip Cam and/or other handheld video cameras
- Laptops! Desktop computers!
- Design software
Interested in making an in-kind donation? E-mail us at email@example.com!
Rocking out takes some serious energy! Girls Rock Philly’s Summer Rock Camp week covers meals and snacks for 50+ volunteers and up to 80 campers from Monday – Friday. Even covering one meal for one day of the week (say, lunch on Monday) will be happily (and hungrily) received. We are also looking for snack donations for our After School Programs which take place year round on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Girls Rock Philly’s food donation wish list includes:
- Morning and afternoon snacks each day of camp week
- Breakfast for each day of camp week
- Lunch for each day of camp week
- Water for each day of camp week
- Coffee for volunteers
- Dining supplies (napkins, utensils, cups, plates)
- Snacks for the After School Program (pretzels, fresh fruit, juice, etc.)
Girls Rock Philly enjoys tax-exempt status for donations, as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization as designated by the IRS.