Become GRP's 2018 Design Partner!
- Press inquiries should be directed to GRP Community Organizing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional resources can be found on our Music, Photos, and Video pages as well as our recent Annual Report.
Please note photo/video credit on respective pages.
- Tank and the Bangas treat Girls Rock Philly Campers– July 13, 2017 | Philly.com
- Why Girls Rock Philly Uses a Shared Leadership Model – March 1, 2017 | Generocity
- Girls Rock Philly Celebrates 10th Anniversary– Oct 6, 2016 | Philadelphia Gay News
- Girls Rock Philly Release Two New Compilations of Local Talent– August 1, 2016 | WXPN – The Key
- Girls Rock Philly Helps Females Find Their Vibe– January 8, 2016 | Philly.com
- I Love Rock n Roll– March 16, 2016 | The Philadelphia Citizen
- Showcase Highlights Safe Space for Girls– December 23, 2015 | Star News Philly
- Girls Rock Philly will host Sustaining our Sounds Gala– Oct 1, 2015 | WXPN- The Key
- Young Women Learn About Music and Electronics in Hands-On Workshop– July 26, 2014 | CBS Philly
- Fishtown: A Haven for Female Musicians– Nov 13, 2014 | Philadelphia Neighborhoods
- “At GRP, I learned that drums are now my favorite instrument. I also met some amazing people that support me. Through that I learned to be myself, be happy with who I am, and to strive to be a better person!!! Thank you so much! GRP has made me a better person and I can’t wait to come back next year!”
–Teen Summer Camper 2016
- “I think [LRC] is best summed up by Audre Lorde- “Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.” I felt like connecting through music with other ladies/ femmes/ non binary folks was an act of radical self care.”
–Fall LRC Camper 2016
- “LRC was honestly a life changing experience for me. Being in such a positive and creative environment was so awesome. Obviously I was enjoying every second of the weekend but it didn’t hit me until a couple days after how much I really learned. I feel so much more in touch with myself and I feel like I matter. I want to be as positive as I can be for myself and for others.”
–Fall LRC Camper 2016